Friday, April 26, 2013

Sweet Baby Sway

As many know, I don't like to do things easy.  Pregnancy and childbirth are the same.  I got put on bedrest with Swayze at 35 weeks due to high blood pressure (even though I was on meds) and other things that weren't going exactly as planned.  I had been going to the doctor twice a week for 2 weeks and our goal was just to make it to the next appointment.  I had an appointment at 8:00 am on Thursday, August 30th.  If you think back, that was the same day Hurricane Isaac was projected to "hit" the Jackson area.  So, in true Tucker fashion, we go in the 70+ mph winds to the doctors office which was OPEN (not because they wanted to be, but because of dumb pregnant women like me) to find out that is was Baby Day.  After some labs came back in the clinic, she sent me directly over to the hospital and said I'll see you at lunch and we'll have a baby!  We immediately get on the phone and frantically calling all members of the "Granny Patrol".  Our sweet baby boy was born at 11:51 am weighing 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 in long.  He looked so much like his sister it was eerily creepy!  We became the Tucker Family of 5 (don't forget Lambeau)!!!






 




Swayze wore the same going home outfit that his daddy wore 30 years ago when he came home from the hospital.  It was in perfect condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment