Friday, April 26, 2013

This and That and Everything in between Part II-HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes Peter Cottontail.....

Easter is one of my favorite Holidays.  And, I don't mean for just the candy.  The Resurrection of Christ is the real true meaning of Easter....not the bunny, not the eggs, and definitely not the Reeses Pieces eggs (because those came straight from the devil himself----straight sinful).  We try to preach and teach our kids the gospel, and this year Mary Haddox finally got it.  What it was all about.  The video below makes me so proud and honored to be her mommy.  I hope she always keeps this spirit when sharing the gospel! (hopefully she won't scare anyone away.....)


We did do a little egg dying and egg hunting.  Sway jumped right on in just like he was a big kid.  They had so much fun!!  We missed Bryce (my brother and sis in law's youngest-dumb ear infections).


 
A total Nick Tucker face.


 
Nick and his mini-me.  Looking all studly in their suits.  I love those Tucker men!




No comments:

Post a Comment