Friday, April 26, 2013

This and That and Everything in between Part I-Mia Hamm

So, I'm really trying to catch up the blogging thing so I'll post like 5 in one day.  I hit the high points (birthday parties and babies) and now it's time for everything in between.

We thought that MH was going to have a hard time adjusting to the new baby.  So, we (mainly me) decide that it was an awesome idea for Nick to coach MH in soccer.  So, I sign him up. And before you say anything, HE LOVES IT!!!  Maybe not all the time, like when he says he would do a better job herding wild ferrel cats, but he does love it!!  And, MH calls him Coach Daddy.  So. Tickled.  He has actually coached 2 seasons for U4 Subway.  And, we were actually pretty good.  In both seasons, she scored a total of 3 goals.  Two for the other team and one for us!!   I think its safe to say she may not be the next Mia Hamm.....

However-she absolutley loved dressing out in her uniform, cheering on the sidelines, doing handstands in the middle of the field, and dancing and singing during the game when she actually should have been playing. 














Swayze just chills. Thankfully.


 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment